Scientific Advisory Board:
Dr. Stuart Dryer (University of Houston)
- John and Rebecca Moores Distinguished Professor
Dr. Bernard Fermini (Pfizer)
- Associate Research Fellow
Dr. Chris Mathes (Chantest)
Dr. David Hackos (Genentech)
Dr. Joseph McGivern (Amgen)
Dr. Daniel Minor, Cardiovascular Research Institute, UCSF
Our program topics will cover cutting edge research and technologies, including but not limited to:
- Ion Channels as Disease Targets
- Ion Channels as Pain Targets
- TRP Channels as Pain & Disease Targets
- Ion Channel Screening Technologies
- Cardiac Function and Pharmacology
- Cardiac Safety and Toxicology
- Structure & Function of Ion Channels
Call for Papers
Please contact the submissions board directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding speaking opportunities. Upon submission, authors give Aurora Biomed the right to publish abstracts in any format before, during, and after the meeting.
Abstracts must be between 100 and 300 words and must be submitted in an editable text format (.doc, docx or .txt). Please state which program session(s) you feel your presentation is applicable to.
Submission Information Deadline:
Deadline Extended to March 15 2013 for Oral / Poster Presentation Abstracts
2013 Registration Information
Early bird deadline: March 15th 2013
Please register using the online Retreat 2013 Registration form.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information regarding registration and hotel accommodations.