- Liquid Handling Equipment
- General Liquid Handling
- Genomic Solutions
- Microarray Spotting
- Custom Solutions
- Modules & Accessories
- High Throughput DNA Extraction Kits and RNA Extraction Kits
- Application Notes
Aurora provides clear (non-conductive) and black conductive (liquid level sensing) pipette tips in non-sterile, sterile and sterile-filter formats.
Aurora offers complete solutions for researchers in small to high-throughput laboratories, ensuring users receive their desired results quickly and efficiently. Aurora’s lab automation solutions include application support, VERSA liquid handling systems, reagents and consumables. Aurora is dedicated to providing only the most precise and reliable automation equipment and consumables. While the VERSA liquid handling platform is an open system compatible with nearly all available automation certified robotic tips, Aurora distributes a full range of high quality Axygen pipette tips. Axygen‘s tips have all passed through a rigorous screening process resulting in them being independently certified as RNA, DNA, RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and ATP free. Axygen‘s robotic automation tips are engineered to exact specifications, ensuring a consistent fit every time. Available models include sterile, non-sterile and sterile filtered pipette tips.
Features & Benefits
- High quality Axygen pipette tips
- Perform liquid handling with confidence
- Ensure a perfect fit every time
- Available in a variety of formats including sterile, non-sterile, and filtered
- Certified RNA, DNA, RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and ATP free