- Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat 2020
- Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat 2019
- Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat 2018
- Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat 2017
- Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat 2016
- Ion Channel Retreat 2015
- International Ion Channel Retreat 2014
- Ion Channel Retreat 2014
- Ion Channel Retreat 2013
Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat 2016
Aurora’s Annual Ion Channel Retreat (ICR) was intended to accelerate ion channel research and to promote collaboration and communication among scientists from academics and industry. Since 2003, ICR has enabled researchers to discuss and debate topics ranging from ion channel research and technology to drug discovery and safety as well as brand-new applicable topics like Neurodegenerative Diseases, Stem Cells, and Alcohol, Tobacco & Drug Abuse.
From this year, we are extending our program to Precision Medicine-a novel field of research in new age. Topics surrounding Precision Medicine have been a growing interest in the past few retreats and have gained global attention. Therefore, Aurora is proud to announce the inaugural Precision Medicine conference in conjunction with ICR-15 in 2016, which covered a wide range of topics including cancer care & drug discovery, molecular detection, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology, Microarray & Imaging, Micro/Nano biotechnology etc. Aurora’s Precision Medicine & Ion Channel Retreat (ICR-15) welcome scientists and innovators from biotechnology, pharmaceutical, academic and non-profit organizations.
Precision and Translation Medicine
- Precision Medicine in Cancer care and drug discovery
- Genomic detection and personalized medicine
- Molecular detection in clinical application
- Next Generation Sequencing technology in clinical researches and industrial application
- Development and Clinical application of Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- Clinical investigation of cellular therapy
- Microarray and imaging in Precision medicine
- Micro/Nano biotechnology in Precision Medicine
- Single Molecule Sequencing in clinical researches
- Genome and big data in healthcare and cloud computing services
- Third-party testing agency in the industrial progress
- Precision medicine and new tendency of health industry
- Ion Channel Structure, Gating and Permeation
- Transporters and Ion Pumps
- Drug Safety Special Topics
- Cardiac Safety and Pharmacology
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Toxins, and Ion Channels
- Ion Channels as Disease Targets
- Ion Channels as Pain Targets
- Ion Channels and Sports Medicine
- Ion Channel Screening Technologies
- Screening of Natural Compounds and drugs development/safety
- Ion Channels and Infectious Diseases
Call for Abstracts
To submit your abstract, please click the button to the right to finish your submission!
Corporate & Media Sponsors
To download our Sponsorship Prospectus ICR-15 please click the button to the right and fill out the form provided.
Scientific Advisory Board
Arthur Brown, Former founder & CEO of ChanTest; CEO of MemChan; Scientific Advisor, and an Adjunct Professor of Physiology and Biophysics at Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine.
Hailin Zhang, Professor and Chair of Pharmacology, and Vice President of Hebei Medical University; Chairman of the 4th International Ion Channel Conference
Yan Xu, Vice Chair for Basic Sciences, Professor of Anesthesiology, Pharmacology, and Structural Biology, University of Pittsburgh
Hualiang Jiang, Deputy Director & Principal Investigator of Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Science
Qimin Zhan, member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering; member of National strategy of precision medical expert group; Director of State Key Laboratory of Molecular Oncology; Professor of Peking Union Medical College; PI of Chinese academy of medical sciences tumor hospital
Mengfeng Li, Professor and Vice President, Sun Yet-Sen University
Balwant Tuana, Professor, University of Ottawa, Canada
Damian Doherty, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Precision Medicine
Li Zhang, Medical Officer, National Institutes of Health, USA
Zhiyuan Li, Investigator, Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Xiaona Du, Professor, Dept. Parmacology, Hebei Medical University
Joseph W. O. Tam, CEO/CSO, Diagcor Bioscience Inc. Ltd
Guang-Yin Xu, Principal Investigator, Key Laboratory for Translational Pain Medicine, Soochow University
ZhaoBing Gao, Professor, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Kewei Wang, Professor at School of Pharmacy of Qingdao University, Principle Investigator at School of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Peking University
Chris Mathes, Chief Commercial Officer, Charles River Laboratory
Ling Chen, Executive Deputy Director, State Key Lab of Respiratory Disease; Professor, Guangzhou Medical University
Shouming Du, Product Manager, HAMAMATSU
Weifeng Yu, Senior Applications Scientists, Sophion Bioscience Inc.
Xin Jiang, Manager, Application Science, Molecular Devices, Inc.
YingJi Li, Executive Vice-President , ICEBIOSCIENCE Co., Ltd.
Yuk-Lam Lo, Former President of the Asia-Pacific region of PerkinElmer; Professor of Biomedical Science, CUHK
YiFan Dai, Professor of Nanjing Medical University
Allan Zhao, Director of the center of Metabolic disease research in Nanjing Medical University; Distinguished Professor of Nanjing Medical University
Youhua Liu, Professor of Guangdong institute of kidney disease in Southern Hospital
Yongjian Liu, Professor of Nanjing Medical University
Jian Zhang, Professor of Guangxi Medical University
Chuanyue Wu, Vice President of South University of Science and Technology of China
Greg Kaczorowski, President and CEO of Kanalis Consulting, L.L.C.
Onkar N. Tripathi, President, Life Sciences Academy, Lucknow, India (to be invited)
Haiheng Dong, Senior Officr of Biology Department, Wuxiapptec (to be invited)
Charles Choi, Director, CHAYON Laboratories, Inc. Korea (to be invited)
Download our Sponsorship Prospectus ICR-15
Please provide us with the following information below so we can get in touch to further discuss how sponsoring ICR-15 can benefit your company. On submit you will be redirected to a page where you will find the download button.