Deadline for Abstract Submission is May 31st, 2019.
Precision Medicine Session
- Key Methodologies in Precision Medicine for Drug Discovery
- Next-Generation Sequencing – Applications and Advancement of Genomic Medicine
- Immunotherapies – Personalized Medicine and Human Cells
- Cancer Care, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Microarray and Microfluidic Technologies: Potential in Medicine & Diagnostics
- Latest Applications of Liquid Biopsy Research
- Emerging Role of Proteomics & the Microbiome into Precision Medicine
Ion Channel Session
- Key Methodologies in Ion Channel Research for Drug Discovery
- CiPA and impact on drug discovery
- Role of Ion Channels in Cancer Treatment
- Ion Channels as Pain Targets
- Ion Channels as Disease Targets: Alzheimer and Neurodegenerative disease, ALS, Cystic Fibrosis, Epilepsy, Infectious diesease
- Cardiac Safety
- Emerging Areas of Ion Transporter Research
You may submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org , or, simply fill the online submission form below.
The abstract should be no more than 250 words, formatted in Microsoft Word, and single-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font. If your title includes scientific notation, Greek letters, bold, italics, or other special characters/symbols, do make sure they appear correctly.
Please Submit Your Abstract Now!