Aurora’s syringe pumps, peristaltic pumps, robotic arm, pipetting and plate processing accessories features a modular design and has open software control. All of our instruments are built with a modular design so that the instrument is customized specifically according to your requirements. We can integrate third-party labware and software. This ensures that you make the most out of your entire instrument.
Universal XYZ Autosampler
- Highly accurate X, Y, and Z axis robotic movement
- High precision and reliability
- High-speed probe movement
- Adjustable probe depth
- Optional syringes to handle different liquid volumes
- Compatible with a multitude of lab-ware types
- A complete ‘walk-away’ system that allows other tasks to be performed while instrument is running
- Syringe volumes from 20 µL to 1000 µL are available with pump speeds ranging from 1 second to 20 minutes per full syringe stroke.
- Can communicate singly or in a multi-pump configuration through an RS-232 or Controlled Area Network (CAN) interface.
- Up to 12 pumps can be connected in the multi-pump configuration.
- Support 9,600 baud for RS-232 and 100K for CAN.