VERSA 2100 has a 45-position modular deck configuration with options such as magnetic bead vortex, temperature control module and ReagentDrop that allows optimization of a variety of protocols including RNA and DNA extraction for high throughput applications.
The system is combines accurate liquid handling technology, with scalability, and a large modular deck of 45 positions which can be configured or reorganized based on the downstream applications.
VERSA 2100 also allows external equipment integration – for example, automated electroporation instrument, Microplate readers, thermocycles, etc.
- High throughput genomic applications such as nucleic acid sample prep for qPCR, next generation sequencing etc.
- Peptide microarray printing
- PCR set up and reaction using third-party thermocyclers
- Upstram processing for mRNA Vaccine development
- RNA interference (RNAi) experiments for gene therapy and drug development.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible 45-positioned modular deck tailoring to various applications.
- Allows for third party equipment integration
- Independent Z-axis movement
- Bulk dispensing ReagentDrop reduces reagent and tip waste
- Optional on-deck incubations to preserve reagents and samples
- 8-channel air piston pipetting system with single-channel function (5uL-1000µL),
- Optional 96-channel pipette, suitable for high-throughput processing needs
- Open and modular System
- Contamination-free with optional HEPA/UV/LED enclosure
- Intuitive software pre-programmed with your protocols
- On-site training and installation
CV <5% at 5µL
|Single Channel Pipetting Function|
|Major modules and Accessory Options|
ReagentDrop (up to 8)
Temperature control module
Magnetic bead separator
mechanical arms at the upper
and lower level of the workstation
Independent Z Movement
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
98cm x 158 cm x 183 cm
8 Channel Syringe Pipettor
single Channel Syringe Pipettor
96 Channel Syringe Pipettor
96 Channel Aspirator
Arm & Enclosure Options
Reagent Drop Cluster
Custom Tube Adaptors
Magnetic Bead Vortexer
Magnetic bead mixer
Frequently Asked Questions
This VERSA 2100 is designed for high throughput applications including upstream processing steps in the mRNA vaccine development, RNA interference experiments, genomics applications such as next generation sequencing.
This VERSA 2100 can handle anywhere from 5μL to 1000μL with the installation of a 1000μL syringe pump. However, a 250μL syringe pump is typically installed for conducting low volume assays such as PCR set up, Nucleic Acid Purification or NGS library preparation, guaranteeing a %CV of less than 5%.
The VERSA 2100 is equipped with 45 deck positions. The deck is customizable to your unique requirements. Please speak to one of our product specialists or account managers to see how we can automate your protocol and eliminate your automation bottleneck.
Yes, the VERSA 2100 is equipped with liquid level sensing to detect the different layers of liquid present in specific applications. You have the option to choose from either single channel liquid level sensing or multi-channel liquid level sensing depending on your requirements.
The VERSA 2100 can be equipped with different modules to cater to different assays. Please speak to one of our product specialists or account managers to see how we can help you customize your protocols.
VERSA 2100 can integrated with third party devices such as thermocyclers, cell incubators, microplate analyzers, nuclear transfection system, etc.
Yes. The Versa 2100 high-throughput workstation can be customized to meet unique needs. Please speak to one of our product specialists or account managers to see how we can automate your protocol to eliminate your automation bottleneck.