Dependable, Durable and Complete Solutions for Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
Aurora’s TRACE series of Atomic Absorption Spectrometers are the cornerstone of elemental analysis. The AI 1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer provides complete security of clearly determining the peaks of 70 elements from the widest analysis range on the market. The 1800 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer coupled with the Autosampler and Micro-Volume Flame Analysis technology supplies unparalleled detection and throughput. Our systems can feature multiple atomizer configurations for the ultimate ease of use.
- Drug discovery and design
- Application of GFAAS to Petrochemical Samples: Optimizing Ashing Temperatures
- Determination of Silicon by Flame AAS
- Application of GFAAS to the Determination of Trace Metals in Blood
- Application Procedure for Analyzing Copper in Urine
- Journal of Industrial and Eng Chemistry: Determining Heavy Metal Ions in Water