The TRANSFORM 800 Microwave Digestion System is a piece of analytical instrumentation. It features high-pressure capabilities to help reduce the amount of time needed for sample preparation. This top-loading, closed-vessel device also works to enhance the quality of the prepared samples.
The TRANSFORM 800 Microwave Digestion Instrument can simultaneously run up to 10 high-pressure closed vessels in its rotating carousel—this ensures even temperature and pressure distribution. This particular Microwave Digestion Device has the capacity for fast, pre-programmed digestion for even the most difficult samples. Featuring one-step operational capabilities, as well as full software control of temperature and power, this instrument complements your Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), ICP-AES, and ICP-MS applications. It also leads the way in optimum performance and industrial safety.
- Safety First: The Transform series of Microwave Digestion Instrumentation is a top-loaded system that adds an extra level of security that front-loading digestors do not have. It also features a safety interlock, which acts as a pressure/temperature sensor; it will automatically shut down if it detects any critical conditions.
- Robust: With Teflon-lined walls, you need not worry about acid or base strength. This system can even handle Hydrofluoric Acid digestion with ease.
- Real-Time Monitoring: The accompanying software provides the operator with real-time updates from the reference vessel.
- Shorter Digestions: The closed, spinning carousel inside the TRANSFORM 800 ensures that internal conditions are consistent within and throughout the oven. This means you can focus more of your time on actual sample preparation.
- Durable: With two inches of stainless steel and an inner spring-loaded lid, this microwave digestion system can easily withstand the stressful conditions within. If substantial pressure builds, these act as the first line of defense for the operator.
|Number of Vessels|
10 (9 standard + 1 sensor vessel)
220 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
Sudhir Chandra Saragia has published in the Journal of Epilepsy Research using the Microwave Digestion Instrument, the TRANSFORM 800, for determining trace element levels in epileptic patients.
View the full journal validation to see how the TRANSFORM 800 Microwave Digestion System is being used within antiepileptic therapy.
Complete Robustness: Thanks to the vessel and over cavity’s Teflon lining, you can utilize any acid or base you desire. Plus, the pre-programmed EPA method directory means there are no limitations from the get-go.
Real-time monitoring: The software displays simple, easy-to-read information which is constantly updated from the reference vessel within the oven chamber. This gives the operator an unprecedented amount of control over each digestion.
Fume Exhaust System: The TRANSFORM series of Microwave Digestion Devices also features an exhaust tube that can vent out toxins within.
Pre-emptive Warning System: Rupture disks and vent-detection mechanisms located within each vessel will lead to an automatic shutdown should pressure exceed acceptable levels.