VERSA 10 Automated Liquid Handling Workstation
Tube to Plate Transfer Deck Layout
Tube to Plate Reformatting, Made Easy!
Looking to automate the tedious task of transferring patient samples from tubes to the 96-well plate of your DNA or RNA extraction instrument? Look no further than the VERSA 10 Automated Liquid Handling Workstation to streamline your tube to plate reformatting.
Fast and easy reformatting is enabled by the 4-channel robotic head, aliquoting samples from sample tubes to 96-well extraction plates. Sample tracking is possible by either importing an excel file or directly scanning sample barcodes into the VERSA 10 software.
Accelerate the First Step of your DNA/RNA Extraction and PCR Workflow
Automating this step in a molecular testing workflow will reduce the chance of human error and exposure time of staff to patient samples. The VERSA 10 is a compact desktop automated liquid handling platform that takes up little laboratory space. The open nature instrument software allows you to create and modify protocols as needed, facilitating the easy incorporation of new molecular tests into your testing portfolio.
Barcode Scanning Functionality Included!
Compatible With Your Current Workflows – no need to buy a new extraction instrument!
The VERSA 10 is compatible with the standard 96-well SBS footprint plates used in automated extraction platforms. This includes automated extraction instruments like the KingFisher Flex automated extraction system, meaning that the VERSA 10 can easily fit into your lab’s current extraction workflow.
- Up to 96 sample tubes on deck at a time
- Manual Barcode scanning for sample tracking
- Compatible with standard 24 and 96 well plates
- Pre-programmed protocols
- 4-channel pipette head
See the VERSA 10 in action – automated PCR set-up
Configuration and Customization to Meet Your Needs
Can be configured to perform other functions such as PCR set-up, sample normalization, and vial filling.
See below for other applications and validation studies with our VERSA Automated Workstations
Automation of COVID-19 RNA purification using HALO™ Mag nucleic acid extraction kit on VERSA 10
Application note of VERSA 10 automated viral RNA extraction workstation for COVID-19 sample preparation from a hospital user in Minsk, Belarus.
Automated Isolation of Genomic DNA using the MACHEREY-NAGEL
NucleoMag® Blood 200µl kit by Aurora Biomed’s VERSA 1100
Download the application note to see how VERSA 1100 can streamline blood DNA Purification.
Validation of MO BIO’s PowerMagTM Soil DNA Isolation Kit on the Automated Liquid Handling VERSA 1100 Workstation
Download the validation poster to see how VERSA Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification workstation is automating challenging soil extractions while demonstrating incomparable reproducibility on all soil samples.
Automated RNA Isolation from Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
using Aurora Biomed’s VERSA 1100 Gene
Download the application note to see how VERSA 1100 Gene can streamline RNA extraction workflows.
Validation of AB Magpure Blood DNA Isolation kit on the VERSA Automated DNA Extraction System
Download the application note to see how VERSA Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification workstation is automating Blood DNA extractions.
Modules Tailored to Your Automated DNA/RNA Extraction and Purification Protocols
96 Channel Head
enables efficient even plate processing
Magnetic Bead Vortex
ensures homogeneous bead suspension
draws reagents from their reservoir and eliminates tip usage
moves sample plates between Magnetic Bead Seperator and Shaker for on-deck mixing and washing
96 Tip Aspirator
increases efficiency and speed while reducing tip costs
allows efficient sample processing
Magnetic Bead Separator
pulls down magnetic beads for DNA/RNA extraction
- Optional 4 channel syringe pipettor with independent Z-axis allows working out of source sample tubes
- Highly accurate air-displacement technology increases reproducibility
- Flexibility to perform other associated task such as normalization, plate reformatting, and PCR setup
- Open System – compatible with diverse reagents, kits and labware
- HEPA/UV/LED Enclosure – keeps samples contamination-free
- Scalable Solution – processes 1 to 96 samples in parallel depending on throughput demands
- Unparalleled Customer Service – our engineering team is readily available to troubleshoot your protocols
Streamline Your COVID-19 Diagnostic Workflow
Aurora’s VERSA automated RNA extraction machine offers a fully automated solution to streamline magnetic beads based viral RNA extraction and PCR reaction setup. VERSA 10 and VERSA 1100 are compatible with most of the commercially available reagent kits as well as in-house developed chemistries. Trusted by many healthcare professionals, VERSA RNA extraction machine has been playing an important role in helping to expand testing capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us to learn more about Aurora’s automated detection solution for COVID-19.
(Single Channel Function, Disposable Tip)
|4 or 8 channel||Single channel (Dual syringe pump)||8 or 96 channel or 4 channel with independent Z-axis|
|ReagentDrop||N/A||4 channels||8 channels|
|Temperature Regulation Block||1||1||4|
|Reagent Cooling Block||1||1||1|
|Gripper / Plate Transporter||Plate Transporter||Plate Transporter||Gripper|
|Liquid Level Sensing||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|HEPA / UV / LED Enclosure||Optional||Optional||Included|
|Width x Depth x Height (cm)||65 x 43 x 52||60 x 60 x 45||98.5 x 75.2 x 108.2|
Automated DNA/RNA Extraction Applications
- Human Blood and Saliva
- Plant DNA and RNA Extraction/Purification
- Soil and Environmental Samples
- Food Contamination Analysis
- Animal Disease Detection
- Validation of VERSA 1100 Gene in Automating Library Preparation for NGS-based Assay for Oncology
- Automating the Differential Digestion Method in the Analysis of Sexual Assault Cases Using Selective Degradation
- Genomic DNA Isolation from Blood (Promega)
- DNA Isolation from Saliva (Invitek Forensic DNA Isolation Kit)
- Genomic DNA Isolation with VERSA 1100 NAP/PCR Setup Workstation using Aurora Biomed Inc’s Blood DNA Isolation Kit