Scale up your experiments without scaling up your budget or taking up valuable lab space! The VERSA 10 is a compact automated liquid handling machine that provides a versatile 6-position deck all in a footprint under 3 ft2. Utilizing air displacement pipetting technology, the system can handle volumes as low as 1µL. The 8-channel head with single-channel functionality provides flexibility to prepare anywhere between 1 to 96 samples.
The VERSA 10 compact automated liquid handling instrument can be configured for multiple applications, including:
- qPCR and PCR Set-up
- Sequencing Reaction Set-up
- NGS Library Normalization and Pooling
- Nucleic Acid Purification
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Microarray Spotting
- Immuno and Biochemical Assays
- Cell-Based Assays
- Environmental Sample Preparation
- General Liquid Handling – dilution, plate reformatting, aliquoting, cherry picking
VERSA 10 with Safety Bar
VERSA 10 with HEPA/UV/LED Hood
Features & Benefits
- Compact – Fit on benchtop and in biosafety cabinets
- 4 or 8 channels with single channel function
- Minimal Maintenance – No priming of pump
- Flexible 6-positioned modular deck tailoring to your needs
- Open System – Keep your protocols, kits and labware
- Contamination-Free with optional HEPA/UV/LED enclosure
- Intuitive software pre-programmed with your protocols
- On-site training and installation
1µL – 1000µL
CV <5% at 1µL
4 or 8 Channels
|Single Channel Pipetting Function||
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||
45 x 57 x 54 cm
VERSA 10 Sample Deck Configurations
Sample Pipetting Heads, Modules & Accessories
8 Channel Syringe Pipettor
Reagent Block Cooler
Frequently Asked Questions
The VERSA 10 compact automated liquid handling machine can be utilized as a multichannel system in addition to a single-channel without you having to change the pipette head.
The VERSA 10 automated liquid handler can be equipped with a heater-cooler plate, which can define a temperature anywhere between 4 to 90 degrees Celsius. In addition, a Heater-shaker is also available to vortex samples while incubating samples anywhere between RT to 90 degrees Celsius.
You can choose to have either a safety bar, safety hood or HEPA/UV hood for each VERSA series depending on your requirements. Each automated liquid handler is equipped with UV protective glass for a technician to monitor the process of automation.
The system can handle anywhere from 1μL to 1000μL with the installation of a 1000μL syringe pump. However, a 250μL syringe pump is typically installed for conducting low volume assays such as PCR setup, Nucleic Acid Purification or NGS library normalization, guaranteeing a %CV of less than 5%.
Using disposable tips, each VERSA series can avoid sample cross-contamination. Along with the tip-touch function, our user-friendly software VERSAware allows you to control the air gap to eliminate sample cross-contamination when using our automated liquid handling systems.
Yes, with its small footprint, the VERSA 10 compact automated liquid handling machine is small enough to be installed inside a biosafety cabinet if necessary.