The LUMINA 3400 Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometer utilizes precise syringe pumps to provide sub trace detection and elemental analysis of hydride-forming elements. The unique vapour/hydride generator provides enhanced sensitivities and reduced interferences for parts per trillion (ppt) detection of Mercury (Hg), Arsenic (As), Cadmium (Cd), Zinc (Zn), Bismuth (Bi), Selenium (Se), Tellurium (Te), Antimony (Sb), Tin (Sn), Germanium (Ge), and Lead (Pb).
LUMINA 3400 Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometer
The LUMINA 3400 Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometer is ideal for elemental analysis in various research sectors, including; environmental, agricultural, geological, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, clinical and petrochemical. It is capable of acting as a mercury analyzer while also carrying out elemental analysis of all hydride-forming elements.
Features & Benefits
- Sub-trace level detection limits for mercury and hydride-forming elements
- Linear dynamic range of 10³
- Covered optical design
- Dual-channel simultaneous measurement
- All-in-one mixing manifold, low dead volume, high efficiency, double gas/liquid separator design
- Automatic Ar-H2 flame ignition
- Environmental/Public Health/Disease Control
- Agricultural/Food Safety
- New regulations